5 reasons to hire a boat in Ibiza for the day
Our Full Day Cruises have been designed for you to make the most of your sailing experience along the coast of Ibiza and Formentera. If you’re not sure if you should hire a boat in Ibiza for the day or only half a day, read on and learn the 5 reasons you’ll want to be off land for at least 7 hours. All aboard!
Is it worth hiring a boat in Ibiza for the day?
Every summer, thousands of travellers go back home delighted with their boat trips around Ibiza. Especially when they take the trips with companies that leave from San Antonio harbour, which is the best starting point to explore the beautiful western coast of the island. All Full Day Cruises offered by Sunset Boats Ibiza leave from San Antonio and show you some of the most breathtaking spots on the island.
5 reasons to hire a boat trip for the day
- The western coast of Ibiza has many coastal spots that you can only view from the sea, such as Cala Rotja, the islets of Ponent or the stunning cliffs that tower all the way from Cala Salada up to the northern end of the island. Depending on the weather forecast, our skipper will recommend a trip to the north of the island or to the south.
- You will glimpse caves, fishing huts built in inaccessible twists in the land, islets with interesting shapes and a new perspective of well-known coves, such as Cala Bassa, Platges de Comte, Cala Salada and Punta Galera.
- You will dive into crystal-clear waters. And if you like to go fish-spotting you can use our snorkelling gear. In seven hours of cruise, you’ll have plenty of time to dip in and out of the water many times!
- On a full day cruise, you’ll have time to enjoy heavenly swims, discover beautiful spots and admire Ibiza’s fabulous sunset. Isn’t it the perfect plan for your holidays with friends or family?
- Simply sailing around Ibiza and Formentera is a treat, but if you’d like more action when you hire a boat in Ibiza for the day, you’ll have loads of time to practice water sports, like wakeboard or water skiing.
What do our Full Day Cruises include?
Sunset Boats provides two MasterCraft speedboats with capacity for 10 people each and two types of Full Day Cruises: Full Day Morning (7h) and Full Day Sunset (8h). Both options are ideal to enjoy a fabulous day out on the sea with your friends and family or for a romantic and relaxed day with your partner.
The prices for Sunset Boats’ cruises include petrol and VAT, complimentary drinks (soft drinks, beer and cava), a welcome snack, snorkelling gear and a sound system with Bluetooth connection, as well as a professional skipper and life jackets. When you book, you can add other services, including Premium drinks, on-board picnic, towels on loan and water sports. Can you already picture yourself on board? If so, don't wait any longer to book a Full Day Cruise for your holidays in Ibiza and start practicing your most successful selfies!