Are you getting married in ibiza by the sea? Get to the wedding by boat
If you’ve decided to get married in Ibiza by the sea, why not get to the ceremony on one of our boats? With this post you will find out how to make a triumphant entrance into your new story together and create an unforgettable memory for your friends and family.
How to get to the wedding by boat? With Sunset Boats
Sunset Boats not only loves organising stag and hen parties and declarations of love. We also want to take you to your wedding. This is why we’ve prepared this proposal specially for the groom: why should the bride hog the limelight? Don’t you think? With our Stylish Groom’s Arrival experience, the groom and his groomsmen can sail around the harbour with a glass of champagne to start warming up engines before the imminent celebration.
This original proposal is only available for weddings and celebrations hosted by our beach restaurant Cala Gracioneta, where we can easily drop you off at the rustic stone pier in this cove. We only recommend this experience for grooms because we believe that it may be trickier for the bride. But if your wedding dress is light and you’d like to dazzle your guests by arriving by boat, let us know and we will organise it.
What does the Stylish Groom’s Arrival experience include?
- One-hour trip for the groom and his groomsmen -up to 10 people in total.
- Bottle of champagne.
- Skipper, fuel and VAT.
- Trip between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. For other times, we advise you to contact our bookings staff to offer other packages that will best suit the time of your wedding.
More ideas to get on a boat on your wedding day in Ibiza
- Arrival of the bride and groom after the ceremony.
- Trip for the newlyweds after the party to see the sunset. This is a great idea if the wedding is at midday and the party will continue at another venue during the night.
- Photo session on the boat.
- What if you organise short trips around Cala Gracioneta as a gift for your guests instead of the typical wedding favours?
We’ll be happy to listen to any other proposals you may have. We will do everything we can to turn your dreams into an exciting experience. And if you don’t yet have someone to help you organise your wedding, you can hire Mambo Weddings, whose coordinator, Lucy Dyer, has been organising weddings and events for over 25 years.