WHY DON'T YOU PROPOSE IN IBIZA ON A BOAT?
One of the most special moments in a relationship is when one of them pops the question: Will you marry me? This memory will be engraved on both their memories forever. That is why it’s so important to choose the perfect setting and a romantic atmosphere that will suit your partner’s personality. If you’re thinking about proposing in Ibiza, we suggest you get on a Sunset Boat and enjoy a wonderful and memorable day together.
Four romantic proposals for your declaration of love in Ibiza
- Propose with the sunset as the ideal backdrop: one of the most popular options among couples is our Sunset Cruise, a 3-hour boat trip along the western coast of Ibiza that ends with the magical sunset of Ibiza.
- Propose in Formentera: for such a special day like this, our 6-hour boat trip to Formentera is perfect as it is a unique trip for such a special moment. You can swim in the spectacular turquoise waters of the neighbour island and enjoy the last heaven in the Mediterranean Sea for a few hours.
- Propose with a view of Es Vedrà: if you’d like to infuse your proposal with all the magic, magnetism and energy of the emblematic islet of Es Vedrà, hire this 6.30-hour trip that will also show you Cala Bassa, Cala Comte and Atlantis.
- Propose with our special Wedding Proposal package: if you’d like something even more special for your proposal, you can choose a exclusive proposal package that includes a ride in an old convertible Rolls Royce from your hotel to the harbour, champagne and strawberries, your own special music, rose petals and a 3-hour boat trip with fantastic views of the sunset.
Tips for the perfect proposal
- Prepare a playlist with songs that have marked your story to listen on the boat, but don’t reveal your plans until right at the end of the day.
- Enquire about our special picnics for your boat trip that will include special treats that your partner loves, like champagne, salmon, cheese, tapas...
- Give little surprises during the day, like a mysterious sentence hidden in a box of chocolates, an item that means something to you both suddenly popping up on the towel, an old photo sent by WhatsApp... In other words, organise a kind of gymkhana with small clues on your intentions...
- Make your day as fun it will be unforgettable: on most of our boat trips you can snorkel, jump onto inflatables pulled by the boat, swim in crystal-clear waters, discover islets...
Our recommendation for your romantic break in Ibiza
- Book a room with a sea view in the Hostal La Torre boutique hotel.
- Have a romantic dinner at Villa Mercedes, an old villa on the promenade in San Antonio. If you book a table on the terrace, you will be able to admire the view of the harbour.
- For your first evening in Ibiza, take a stroll through the medieval streets of Dalt Vila, the old city centre of Ibiza and enjoy a delicious dinner at Casa Maca, a new country hotel that overlooks the city of Ibiza.