10 BEACHES IN IBIZA TO DROP ANCHOR
The best way to make the most of your day on a private boat in Ibiza is by renting our longest cruise that will introduce you to some of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza from the sea. If you hire our 6-hour trip or our Family Time cruise (5h), you will enjoy a wonderful day at sea and at your own pace with your friends and family.
Set a course for the most beautiful beaches on the western coast of Ibiza
Depending on the day’s prevailing winds or the weather conditions, our team will recommend the best route for your cruise, but if you’d like to go to a specific beach or cove, do let us know. Whatever the course, our day-cruises include gear for snorkelling and inflatables, as well as drinks and snacks.
Drop anchor in...
- Cala d’Albarca: one of the unspoilt coves on the north-west coast of Ibiza that you can only access from a boat or after a very long trek.
- Es Portitxol: the most remote beach in our selection will surprise you with its beautiful scenery and its fishing character. You can walk to it, but you should know that it’s a hard 30-minute walk and it’s all uphill on your way back.
- Cala Salada: this well-known cove is a few kilometres from San Antonio and is even more beautiful from the sea (yes, really!).
- Punta Galera: one of the iconic spots on the western coast of Ibiza where you are bound to want to drop anchor for a while. You’ll love it! It’s between Cala Salada and Cap Negret.
- Caló d’en Rafal: this inlet on the western coast of Ibiza is between Port des Torrent and Cala Bassa and is a quiet, charming spot to drop anchor and enjoy a fantastic swim in the sea.
- Cala Bassa: don’t expect any privacy on this stunning beach in Ibiza because it’s one of the most visited coves (also by sea). However, you will get crystal-clear waters and beautiful scenery.
- Platges de Comte: the prevailing currents in the area sometimes make it difficult to drop anchor in one of the most famous beaches in Ibiza but you can usually drop it in the first of the coves as you come from San Antonio (where the village boats are moored) or in the last cove in the set.
- Cala Llentia: another unspoilt cove on the western coast that you can discover by renting a private boat in Ibiza. Quiet and surrounded by cliffs, it’s the ideal place for a siesta after lunch.
- Cala Vedella: beautiful cove with crystal-clear waters and very popular in the summer. An interesting option if you’d like to eat on solid ground as it has many restaurants.
- Cala d´Hort: one of the most spectacular anchorages in the island that includes views of the iconic islet of Es Vedrà. You can discover this spot on our Es Vedrà & Atlantis cruise.
And the 11th beach, one of our favourites: Cala Gracioneta
Very near San Antonio, this small cove is perfect for siestas after a delicious paella or fish at the Cala Gracioneta beach bar which you can access through the pier in the cove. You’ll love its crystal-clear waters and its views of Sa Conillera island.
Are you organizing a stag party in Ibiza?
Book a boat trip with Sunset Boats, discover the San Antonio coast and make a toast with our complimentary Premium drinks.