SUGGESTION TO ENJOY A PERFECT SAILING DAY IN IBIZA
A party with friends, a declaration of love, a girls’ getaway, a family gathering or a family holiday. Any occasion is good to hire a private boat trip in Ibiza. Whatever the reason that takes you out to sea, take note of the following suggestions for a perfect day on the water.
The best private boat hire for you in Ibiza
First of all, you need to choose the cruise that best suits your plan: romantic, stag or hen party, sunset, visit to Formentera, with kids... Our post “A cruise for each traveller” explains the different types depending on your interests and budget. You can also learn about all the trips we offer our customers in the Cruises section on our website.
Suggestions to keep in mind when you’re hiring a boat in Ibiza
Whatever the boat trip you hire, bear in mind that...
- You mustn’t forget the sunscreen: the sunbeams on the sea are far stronger than on the shore.
- Baseball caps and scarves rather than hats: if you want to cover your head, don't take a hat, it is bound to get blown away. It’s best to take a baseball cap or a scarf.
- Music at hand: have your favourite playlists downloaded offline so that our staff can play it on the boat’s sound system.
- Pay attention: during the private boat trip in Ibiza, you must always pay attention to the skipper’s instructions. He will know better than anyone where to drop anchor, look out for fish or when too remain seated.
- Prepare surprises ahead: if you're going to organise a surprise for someone in your group or your partner, we suggest you inform us beforehand and we’ll help you make the moment perfect.
- Keep to the times: the boat skipper is responsible for getting back at the time shown on the programme. Trust the skipper’s timing and route suggestions along Ibiza’s coastline to make the most of the private boat hire that leaves from San Antonio.
- Bear in mind that during the first and last weeks of the summer it gets quite chilly in the evening, so if you’re hiring the boat to watch the sunset and you get cold easily, don't forget to take something like a thin jersey or shawl.
Sunset Boats’ special rates
Always check the special offers we advertise throughout the season: early bookings, water-sports package, occasional discounts... And if you’re a large group of more than 11 people, contact us and we will help you organise your private cruise in Ibiza.
Pictures: Alba Haut / Sunset Boats Ibiza