STILL HAVEN’T BEEN TO FORMENTERA? DISCOVER IT ON A PRIVATE BOAT
Out of all our private boat trips in Ibiza, the most coveted one is in fact the one that leaves its coastline to visit the neighbouring island: Formentera. This small-scale paradise with long beaches of fine sand and turquoise waters is one of the most photographed destinations in the Mediterranean Sea, and it’s not surprising as you’ll be able to see first-hand during our most special cruise. If you’d like to enjoy a memorable day on a private boat, read on and book your boat trip to Formentera right now.
5 reasons to visit Formentera on a private boat
- Enjoy the experience as soon as you set sail from San Antonio harbour.
- You can swim in the incredible waters of Formentera as if you were in a private pool and you can use our freediving gear and inflatables.
- Discover the beauty of Formentera from the sea, with its unspoilt beaches lined by dunes and Mediterranean thicket.
- You can visit the most beautiful beaches in Formentera, especially Cala Saona, Playa des Mitjorn and, of course, Playa de Illetes, declared as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by many press articles.
- During your trip, you’ll be able to pass by the iconic island of Es Vedrá and discover other charming spots on the western coast of Ibiza from the boat.
A day-trip on a private boat to Formentera
Our special package, Formentera Paradise, offers a private boat trip that lasts 6.30h and arrives at the neighbouring island at 12.30 p.m., the perfect time to dive into the wonderful turquoise waters.The following hours are for you to swim, stroll along a beach, eat on board, relax on an inflatable... At 3.15 p.m. we head back to San Antonio and you will enjoy excellent views during the journey back: Espalmador, the strait of Es Freus, Es Vedrá, the islets of Ponent, Platges de Comte, the islands of Conillera and s’Illa des Bosc… The price of this amazing trip to Formentera on a private boat is €1,190 and it includes capacity for up to 10 people, a skipper, fuel, hi-fi system, snorkelling gear, inflatables, complimentary drinks (beer, cava and soft drinks) and taxes.